Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Digiorno's Pizza is garbage unless you get the stuffed crust. Really, any frozen pizza that touts "rising crust" is garbage cuz it's all flavorless hard air with sauce that's way too tangy.

Red Baron wasn't bad though. I don't like thin crust but my best experiences with frozen pizza were thin crust.

As for Digimon World, I never get tired of that intro FMV and I kinda lost track of what the objectives of this video were, so there were pallet swaps but in areas I vaguely recognized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Home Run Inn Sausage Fireball pizza
Best pizza ever

Also, I got a rom of this game and ended up with 3 numemons on 3 separate runs. This game is a pile of bullshit to play, but it's fun to watch someone else stumble through it

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

...let's just put this away.

Part 31

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
"I decided this movie I saw is just like this other thing I know because of a couple broad connections." Vintage Keith.

Also DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street is not a sympathetic character like 98% of the time and the movie does not endorse him. Basically every scene where he gets to look cool is followed soon by a total meltdown of his ego where someone else makes him look like the shithead he is.

e: Also everyone who reads or watches Bleach only likes the first arc really, everything after that is like this sickness of the head that keeps us going. Now it's wrapping up for good in the manga and I will finally be free.

Arsonist Daria fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Mar 31, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Blazing Saddles is a good film.

This game is just weird. So much obscurity of information.

Devious Vacuum
Oct 24, 2009

Girl Games!

Oh, Kyle is going to start cracking down on YouTube commenters?

*scrolls down to comments*

*racist trolls*

*people doing the exact thing you asked them not to do*

*people arguing about the word weeaboo*

Can't RunButton ever have anything nice?

Godspeed.

Somethingdumb
Nov 19, 2011

Wicked grosso, dude
run button is like foie gras except instead of geese its me and kyle and instead of force feeding grains its garbage assholes

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

As someone who has lived in the South my entire life, I can confirm that Kyle had authentic biscuits and gravy and Keith definitely did not. Although, the only fast food/gas station combo we have where I live is Hunt Brothers Pizza, which is also the only pizza place in my hometown other than Pizza Hut. Basically, yeah the South is weird.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
There's a Cracker Barrel in Holyoke, MA, so they do creep north. I know this because a couple of my friends spontaneously decided to go there once, even though it was an hour away from where we lived. Cracker Barrel does not warrant that kind of trip. I don't know what the hell they were thinking. They seemed pretty pleased with it, though.

Cracker Barrel also has a history of being racist and homophobic, toward both employees and customers. Most recently, they were going to pull Duck Dynasty merchandise after that one dude's offensive remarks, and then changed their mind and actually apologized to fans when they got mad about it. Good job!

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

There's quite a few Cracker Barrel's scattered throughout southeast Pennsyvania. I've had to stop at them a few times on family trips, and eerie thing about them is how similar in layout they all are. I swear I've seen the exact same memrobilia pieces in the exact same spots in different Cracker Barrels across multiple states.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you guys were describing the Midwest instead of the South. There's tons of Cracker Barrels, I've seen more confederate flags in Ohio than any other state, seen more gas station restaurants in Nebraska and Iowa, and heard more awful things coming from faux-redneck dentists in Michigan and Illinois than from real "shoot the rabbit so it doesn't eat our vegetables, and also so we can eat it with those vegetables" rednecks in backwoods Appalachia.
I guess what I'm saying is to watch Blazing Saddles, and also that the Midwest is an awful place where no one should go unless they like failed cities, corn and/or depression :smithfrog:

But now I have this insatiable craving for biscuits and gravy...

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 1, 2015

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I remember trying, in vain, to get Keith to read One Punch Man. But now there's going to be an anime so hey.

Also Kyle you should totally read One Punch Man.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
One Punch Man should be require reading for everyone

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
The game was keeping track of all your money, but the number was so big that the missing one got pushed onto another line.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

C. E. Croix posted:

There's quite a few Cracker Barrel's scattered throughout southeast Pennsyvania. I've had to stop at them a few times on family trips, and eerie thing about them is how similar in layout they all are. I swear I've seen the exact same memrobilia pieces in the exact same spots in different Cracker Barrels across multiple states.

Yeah that's how chains work.

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

T.G. Xarbala posted:

I remember trying, in vain, to get Keith to read One Punch Man. But now there's going to be an anime so hey.

Also Kyle you should totally read One Punch Man.

Davinci posted:

One Punch Man should be require reading for everyone

Okay, I'll look into it. I've seen it advertised in the app I use but I never paid much attention to it.

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

Part 32

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Huh. What are you looking for in the ice sanctuary? It seems like a place that could have some crazy hidden passages.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I think they're trying to fight Angemon which I've heard you can do but then again that might just be another 'No you can totally revive Aeris!' moment......

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Astrofig posted:

I think they're trying to fight Angemon which I've heard you can do but then again that might just be another 'No you can totally revive Aeris!' moment......

It's totally doable but as far as I remember not at all easy/non-trivial to get to.

AriadneThread posted:

i'm pretty sure you don't fight angemon, you just have to figure out some bullshit invisible pathways and telaporter pads to get to the end of the maze

this is what I meant. I didn't really think he was fightable--I just knew he was there. really,

Glazius posted:

Huh. What are you looking for

pretty much sums up this game.

morallyobjected fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Apr 13, 2015

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

i'm pretty sure you don't fight angemon, you just have to figure out some bullshit invisible pathways and telaporter pads to get to the end of the maze

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

Part 33

Carousel Of Regret
Nov 7, 2013
ROBOT HOUSE!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

We got 2 more days until that 16th day when Monzeamon dies. We're making good progress though

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
What does the stuffed animal thing do? Can we use it on another Numamon to get a Monzaemon?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Any explanation as to why Happiness and Discipline bars were totally full? Was it because they were in the cold area which Monzaemon likes?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Astrofig posted:

What does the stuffed animal thing do? Can we use it on another Numamon to get a Monzaemon?

Oddly no, but it does improve training at the green gym.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Oddly no, but it does improve training at the green gym.

it.... does??????????

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Isn't the Monzaemon that you have just your Numamon wearing Monzaemon's body as a puppet?

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SlothfulCobra posted:

Isn't the Monzaemon that you have just your Numamon wearing Monzaemon's body as a puppet?

Kind of, Monzaemon is a natural evolution of Numemon. :shrug: Digivolutions aren't very logical but then again this is an over complicated game for children.

Apparently you can't get WaruMonzaemon unless you use a cheat device so dust off the Gameshark.

RocknRollaAyatollah fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 24, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

AriadneThread posted:

it.... does??????????

I dunno man, I read it on a wiki. You know how the data on this crazy game goes.

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

Part 34

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I dunno man, I read it on a wiki. You know how the data on this crazy game goes.
Weird. We will have to test that, thanks.

e: Apparently this Monzaemon gym improvement is debunked? Who knows with this game. You can't trust anything anyone says.

e2: Well now I have no loving idea. Confirmed, I guess? Wtf...

19LettersLong fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 1, 2015

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Please rename thread, "Magical Mysteries: How Does Digimon World Work?"

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Please rename thread, "Magical Mysteries: How Does Digimon World Work?"

I legit love this game because it's one of the few games with that middle school aura of playground rumour mystery still to it.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I legit love this game because it's one of the few games with that middle school aura of playground rumour mystery still to it.

To be fair, because of the coding, it's entirely possible that looking behind a truck in an area you wouldn't think to go to would be the only way to make something important happen.

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

Part 35

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

now begins the teddy bear death countdown

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah

edit: - HEY GUYS NICE LP

Baron La Croix fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 25, 2015

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
It's the god drat tongue that freaks me the hell out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19LettersLong
May 8, 2011

Part 36

• Locked thread