Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
I never had a Playstation growing up, and any time I played this game at a friend's house I could barely get my Digimon to digivolve into anything but Sukamon because I was 10 and no one ever had the guide. Since some of those "alt" Digimon like Vermilimon and Modoki-Betamon weren't in the show and only came out in the second wave of the card game, I always assumed they were created afterward. I was surprised when they showed up in the original game and were there all along!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

I keep watching this LP to see how many things you misremember about Digimon.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Maybe it means multiples of 100 + 40? 40, 140, 240? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but that was my assumption upon reading it.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

The most solemn of afternoons.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Of course humans didn't create this game! It evolved on its own based on the internet. :pseudo:

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

I was like 99% sure you were gonna let Monzaemon die in that Gururumon fight

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

"Bakemon with a hat" is technically a different Digimon called Soulmon. :v:

Not gonna try to defend Bakemon's recruitment, though. It is pretty much the epitome of Digimon World as a whole.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

I've only been watching your Digimon videos. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

FractalSandwich posted:

What is "Water Blit" supposed to mean, anyway? The only meaning of the word "blit" that I know of has to do with computer graphics, which is marginally appropriate, I guess, but it doesn't seem like what they were going for.

I assumed it was a poorly translated "water bullet"?

• Locked thread