Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

PT6A posted:

Because it's terrible and 90% of the people who live there are defective in some major way. I have family down there, and there's parts of it I kind of like, but when you get down to it, the good parts don't make up for the massive, massive bad parts.

And if you did it in winter, you could get rid of a lot of the most annoying breed of French Canadians too (specifically, the snooty, no-tipping, arrogant snowbird gently caress).

It's loving wonderful though if you have seasonal depression.

I mean can you think of another option, because most the other southern states do way worse poo poo, IMO.

What I would change: I loving hate the car culture, I hate how public transport is considered something poor people use. I hate suburbia (which was invented to market the car culture) and I hate white flight (hello, cities are better than suburbia dumbos, also you are stupidly racist). Invest in some amazing train system, seriously. Also, none of the black people in this housing complex right next to the city have killed me or even given me poo poo yet. I had an infinitely worse experience with chavs.

What I would change about the UK where I come from: I would change it so they did not have a racist and classist immigration policy that has actually excluded me from ever living there again, given they don't want the dirty foreigner I happened to marry. Foreigners are not there to steal your jobs, your stupid dismal island is not "full" and you seriously sicken me. More than Florida. Florida let me live here on way less wages than my husband can pull down.

Sing like a girl fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Apr 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread