Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Al-Saqr posted:

To allow Freedom of speech, assembly, association, writing and political action, and to not have one group of people be above the law and above the religion and not have all the money of the country in their personal bank accounts.

if we're thinking smaller, the ability for women to drive.

If we're thinking smaller than that, the ability to write an opinion on twitter and not have it used as evidence against you to imprison you for a decade or so.
Perfect timing!! http://www.arabnews.com/news/563901
I'm sure not using a proxy and using your real name won't be an issue! It's a new era. Paste your post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh gee I cant wait to try this out and see what happens to me! I mean, hell if people posting on twitter can get 18 years and a travel ban on top of that of another 15 years, surely they'll read my post and go, "you know what, this kid is right".

and I'm also sure that this'll work alot better than the signed petitions sent directly to the same guy that ended up with everyone who signed currently serving life with no access to lawyers. nope. this time it's for real.

We truly live in wondrous times! Praise to the king and the NOT A giant loving honey pot that is https://tawasol.royalcourt.gov.sa :rolleyes:

Edit: please link me to that petition and twitter story. Haven't heard if it!

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 1, 2014

• Locked thread