Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneWhoKnows
Dec 6, 2006
I choo choo choooose you!
poo poo, you guys saying $500 is too much for a grocery budget make me feel like I need to revisit my own spending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneWhoKnows
Dec 6, 2006
I choo choo choooose you!

Hand of the King posted:

The balance transfer on the Chase went through on Chase's end but it shows nothing on the AmEx. :wtf: Hopefully I did this right

I've been trying to land a senior position at my current company in another office and in other companies, but I haven't been successful. I've only had one interview so far and I got turned down as they went with another internal candidate.

Should I just suck it up and apply for a lateral move instead? As I've mentioned before, I may be out of a job come end of July. Should I be in desperate mode yet?

It can take 2-3 business days to show up no either end.

Also, would a lateral move prevent you from pursuing a more senior position in the future? If not, why not secure job security first?

• Locked thread