Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I've never lived in or even been to an area where there are toll roads so I'm just wondering what the hell $150/month in toll roads get you. I mean are there no other roads you can take? Literally never driven on a toll road in my life. Is $150/month considered normal for that? I'm really curious about this one.

Can I also ask what you spend $500/month in groceries on? I mean jesus seriously, I shop local/organic and pay extra for that but still I can't imagine spending $250/month (I'm single) on just groceries alone.

e: I've also never owned an animal in my life so I'm not critiquing you on this one, but is $100/month normal for 2 (I'm assuming) cats? I mean I figured cat food would be like $20/month for a huge bag but like I said I don't own animals and never have.

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
You guys are weird. If I gave directions I would definitely say "take the 5 north to the 105 west and then take exit 12."

e: I'm not from California either. Do you guys also like to use names too? I mean like some highways are named and I hate it when people tell me to take the Pony Express Highway instead of "take the 44." Also I have an issue when people say "exit left on Washingon." Well drat it which exit number is that? They're all numbered so if I see exit 10 and my exit is 16 then I know I've got 16 exits left to go.

Boris Galerkin fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Apr 10, 2014

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

The engineering firms I've worked with all do a per diem with no receipts. Didn't know that on my first trip and ate out and ordered lobsters and filet mignon just to spend it all. Found out I didn't need to do that so the next times I just picked poo poo up at the grocery store for pocketed most of the money.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

The Lanisters are completely broke though.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

It was on last week's show too. You've had a whole week.

• Locked thread