Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I hate toll roads, but there are times I'd gladly pay :10bux: to get where I'm going without traffic.

Hand of the King posted:

Do people actually say "I-5" or something? :wtf:

Yes. More than one digit and the I gets dropped, tho.

I5

[/Freeway naming chat]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Did this devolve into west coast freeway chat since the op seems to be on the right course?

SiGmA_X posted:

some people (like CountOfNowhere) call it hwy 10.

The name keeps fuckin' changing, but at least the number doesn't...

Banfield Expressway? Oh, right, I-84... No no wait, it's a PART of I-84.

Man, it was hard to learn how to get around Portland after living my entire driving life in the midwest...

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

spwrozek posted:

If you just track it you don't need those 2 other accounts for your fun money.

FWIW I find it very useful (mentally) to separate my fun money into a separate account. I don't want to track fun poo poo - I just want to spend to my bank balance there.

• Locked thread