Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Cowabanga posted:

very comfy

Bare feet on a public squatter? ARHGHHGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo.

If I had to poo poo in public, I'd rather use a squatter - at least you don't have your rear end and dick in contact with God knows what.

You don't have to position your feet on the pads, you can do as wide as you like. Just don't slip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

elbkaida posted:

There are no toilets where you sit backwards in Germany...

Best kind of toilet imo are in middle east or SEA, where you can get european kind of sitting toilet with attached bum gun for cleaning.

Test before using - some fire like a super soaker.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
My public toilet secrets: Starbucks for shits, McDonalds for piss.

Why? Because Starbucks are generally cleaner so you don't have to worry about wiping piss off the seat.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Japanese toilets are the bomb. Wriggling around trying to get the bum gun to fire straight into your rear end in a top hat is kinda funny.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Scald posted:

A job is a job.

It's like a soldier getting their leg blown off by a landmine in Afghanistan. It probably won't happen but there's a chance that it will happen. You signed on for it.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

peanut posted:

Once I saw a toilet with poo poo piled higher than the seat. Like gutter punks just kept adding to it.

Japanese public schools tend to have squatters for "cultural training."

In the village where my granddad lived in China, they just piled the poo in the corner with a shovel until some poor sap comes to clean it up. I was like 4 at the time so it looked monstrously big but it probably wasn't as big as I remembered. Oh and the smell. The horror! the horror!

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

peanut posted:

:eyepop: medieval poo poo

Unfortunately the holy poo poo altar I saw was in a public park in California.

This was in a rural part of Guangdong, China. The place is falling apart now since nearly all the youth are opting to leave for the cities.

You've got to question the mentality of the people who kept making GBS threads into a toilet that's collecting poo several inches high.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

To be fair a lot of those signs are posted by old folks who just assume the pipes can't handle it. I don't know how many times I've seen bins full of poo poo paper and a toilet that sounds like a 747 taking off.

Which is why it's my policy to do a test flush before evacuation.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
edit: nevermind.

cent0r fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Aug 21, 2014

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007
Just poo poo when you need to man. There will be a toilet nearby, no matter where you are. Or find a corner and pretend you're just practicing your Asian squat.

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Math Debater posted:

Yeah, this sounds pretty nice. I just worry about the possibility of someone going through my backpack and stealing stuff while I'm making GBS threads and wiping my rear end in the airplane lavatory. I suppose I'll use one of my locks to keep my backpack's laptop compartment locked shut.

Thanks so much for all of the posts, public toilet travel buddies!

Nobody is going to steal your poo poo on the plane. If it does happen (it's not going to happen) you can raise a fuss and they'll probably start searching peoples bags. I'd be more concerned about people planting drugs in your bag. Then all of a sudden you have an appointment for a full cavity search. And you just hope you did a good job wiping back on the plane cos skidmarks are embarrassing when you're an adult. The airplane toilet was tiny and that did nothing to help your maneuverability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cent0r
Feb 19, 2007

Tytan posted:

Just look how goddam happy that mofo on the right is, now he's learnt to poo poo like a pro.

I can only imagine the 1st one is how one gets poo on the toilet seat. What the hell, people? Speaking of poop in the wrong places, the Auckland library toilet once had a poo trail all the way to the door. Nope, didn't go in there. Didn't need to piss that bad anyway.

• Locked thread