Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Saladman posted:

Anyway, they're also way easier to clean, so since people, usually men, are disgusting animals, many public toilets here in Switzerland are squatters. Much easier to clean up with a hose when someone shits everywhere, which is basically all the time.

No way, really? Is that the French/Italian influence? Wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I actually meant the squatting toilet part, did not expect that in Switzerland. I only saw those in Italy a long time ago.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
High tech squatters do have proper flushing, e.g. ones in Dubai airport. But if you only have some old can with some water it can be a bit annoying, yeah. One more reason why everywhere should have a toilet brush (looking at you, America - the whole continent that is)!

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

appropriatemetaphor posted:

the goofiest toilets are those german ones where you sit backwards and poo poo right on the shelf

There are no toilets where you sit backwards in Germany...

Best kind of toilet imo are in middle east or SEA, where you can get european kind of sitting toilet with attached bum gun for cleaning.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Hahaha, did people really tell you that?

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Well they could just tell you to gently caress off, since you're not a guest, but I haven't experienced that yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Well if everybody had that cool attitude, that is exactly what you would have to do! Think of the poor sod who will have to potentially unclog your poo poo, man!

• Locked thread