Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
One of the most interesting I saw was a toilet where you basically poo poo on a shelf, then it's washed away. I saw it in Hungary but apparently they're common in Germany too. - It wasn't technically a public toilet, it was at a restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014

appropriatemetaphor posted:

You're actually supposed to sit backwards on those ones, with your arms resting on the "tank" :eng101:

Would be ideal if the tank wasn't above my head even when standing.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014

loki k zen posted:

The ones in London are actually not that terrible. Most of them you have to pay like 30p to get in and I guess they use that money to make them not poo poo holes.

If they're anything like the ones in manchester, don't bother paying, pull the turnstile back to you a little bit, you can squeeze through easily enough, or just jump over.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014

loki k zen posted:

They have people in boxes by the entrances who watch you.

Yeah, I dunno either.

So what you do, you take a poo poo on the floor, when taken to court, you say you didnt have 30p to pay for the loo. you should get away with a few hours of community service, probably picking up poo poo. But on the bright side you'll have many laughs while people try to stop you making GBS threads whilst arresting you.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Hotels, always hotels. Open 24/7 and the bathrooms tend to be sparkling.

Could you get away with that for free?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014

Lost it, that's amazing.

• Locked thread