Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
I'd be more on board if you could attach ANY character to your Amiibo rather than being stuck with the character you bought. There's certainly going to be characters that sell out faster than others (hello Mega Man) and a glut of others that are overproduced or not in particular demand (hello wii fit trainer), not to mention the fact that the full line of characters probably won't be available at launch. It'll never happen, since that would cut down on people buying the whole set of characters, but it would definitely sell me one right away rather than waiting for my favourite character to become available. I want my Mario figurine to be able to Game and Watch data on it, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

F. Lobot posted:

So anyone been watching the thousands of gameplay videos on Youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clc5U2DKzsU

If Sheik ends up playing exactly like this, I'll have to main her. She might end up being like Metaknight, aka "the one Melee character in Brawl".

Sheik looks overpowered and Kirby looks loving awful so yup we're back to Melee again

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Does Star Fox build all their ships and tanks themselves or is there a Space Lockheed Martin that they buy all this stuff from? Wolf might just shop at the same military surplus store

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
We'll get a costume pack featuring Pink Gold Peach and two new stages and that's it

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
I just want to be able to smash an assist trophy and have a big scrum of ice hockey dudes appear and drag two random people into their swirling mass of fists

The person who can mash A the fastest gets out alive while the other person gets rocketed off to the penalty box edge of the stage

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
If I buy a Little Mac Amiibo that thing better be able to store Yoshi's Wooly World data or I will be Punch Mad

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Nintendo Power gave Wave Race: Blue Storm a 3/5 when the GameCube first launched

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Macaluso posted:

Those are some slick costumes I gotta say. I wish the official games had ones like that instead of slightly darker or lighter shades of blue with different bracelets.

The left one is supposed to be Tails by the way. It'd be cool if they added in Knuckles
Knuckles has one in Project M already if you count burgundy as red

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

greatn posted:

The coolest kid on the block would already have four GameCube controllers and a WiiU.

I have eight GameCube controllers and a WiiU so I am 1.5x cooler than that kid :agesilaus:

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Sell me Smash4, a GameCube adapter, a controller, an Amiibo and an art book in a nice box for $125 Mr. Nintendo Man

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Give us Mercedes costumes as free DLC just like Mario Kart please

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Holy poo poo

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Kilometers Davis posted:

I hope the final character reveal is a steel diver submarine.

Steel Diver is in the game already, actually! It's the laser gun!!!!

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Losing squirtle sucks :( he's the only even remotely viable character I have in Brawl and nobody new has showed up to replace him as a close-up, constantly-in-your-loving-face suicidal character. Maybe pacman? I hope someone can fill that niche that I think only I want

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

All of Pac-mans moves seem to consist of him doing a blind rush at his enemies so safe to assume that may be the case.

Hell yeah fuckin rights
Gonna plant some fire hydrants and chase fuckers with galaga ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
All your characters are pencil-necked shiteaters and none are fit to kiss the hose of the Pac Man's fire hydrant

• Locked thread