Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Smash Mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Pacman is cool but the ghosts are the real playas.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I don't get this Ridley fetish anyway. I love Metroid as much as the next person who played them, but I barely remember him at all. The only thing I remember him from really is Smash because people having getting wet over him forever. He's just a giant roboticish pterodactyl. I guess we're grasping for other humanoid Metroid characters, but I'd rather have one of those elemental not-Samuses from the DS game than a mini-version of a huge boss.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Chozo?

I didn't know Ridley was supposed to be your rival, does he even have a brain? He seems more like an attack dog than some sort of peer for Samus. Samus is a galactic bounty-hunter that's determined the fate of worlds and species. Ridley is like a big purple dinosaur who spent a day getting outfitted by the guys from Monster Garage.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I'm trying to imagine Ridley reading a book, using a computer, or doing anything that isn't getting blown up or screaming like a maniac. I'm sure someone has Ridley fanart with reading glasses in a library, that's the only way I'll buy your arguments.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I hope this game is like doubledash and you can pick a second character to ride on your back.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I had forgotten about this game for a while and checked today to see if it was out yet, and the first thumbnail in the search was the undies Samus I assume is what I'm reading the tail end of. I just have one question and one demand, I want Mario in little white mario boxers.

edit: Peach needs an oversized college t-shirt with small shorts making it look she is just wearing a big ol tshirt as a mumu.

I think there is plenty of room and time to implement a full shirts vs skins mode

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Aug 20, 2014

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Mimics are one of the coolest monsters in games, one of my faves.

I'm not really getting this "too spooky" thing y'all are throwing out. Then again, I don't really get being scared of weird poo poo that isn't real. I can think of things that would make me afraid, like threats to my well being, or things that will harm me. Mimics? Not even real. Ghosts, gublins, cockroaches, whatever, if it ain't real or it ain't going to kill you...

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Blaze Dragon posted:

We can talk about all of that, or we can instead talk about Pac-Man's hilarious custom Down+Bs, courtesy of Kantopia of course:

Did I miss the game where Pac Man became a fire hydrant enthusiast?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
All I remember about Metroid Fusion was thta it was awesome until I got to some bullshit spider boss and then gently caress that game, never got past that

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I haven't tried since I was a kid. I remember I got my copy from a kid in the trailerpark next to my subdivision and he had a file on there that was like maxed out and completely 100% beaten and I never believed he did it on his own. He didn't even have all of his thumb.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is streetfighters in this game yet?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Blackheart posted:

They didn't even use the best Mega Man, X Over

Megaman Battle Networks era megamen are always and forever toppest tier megamen in all megahistory.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Pretty sure the main draw of the 3DS one is that nobody has a WiiU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I skipped a few pages, is that a Kaneda confirmed I'm hearing?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Countblanc posted:

New bombjumping tech for Link discovered

hahaha i love that this is basically what speedrunners do with that one glitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I just realized today that even my car has been ready for smash 4 for a while.

• Locked thread