Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

TARDISman posted:

Do another taunt during it and Doc Louis eats a chocolate bar.

WHAT'S YOUR FINAL SMASH?? MINE'S CHOCOLATE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Pixeltendo posted:

"no dude i'm serious Mario, Sonic and Megaman duke it out on some metroid level crap, also Zelda is not actually the guy you play as, trust me i'm legit"

Yeah right, now you're gonna tell me Metroid is a girl :rolleyes:

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I also liked that they honestly didn't recognize some items that were in Brawl.

*Pitfall spawns* WHAT IS THAT STRANGE BALL WITH THE EXCLAMATION MARK???

*Pikachu gets the Smash Ball* IS THAT SUPER SONIC???

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

[insert Japan Time joke here]

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Mennonites Revenge posted:

Or, you know, Prof. Oak forbidding you from using any items for 30 seconds or something.

Oak's words echoed... [Fighter]! There's a time and place for everything! But not now.

The game contains no script for Fox.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I had a dream last night that there was a new video to announce Wario, but it turned out that he had become an Ice Climbers-type character and teamed with Waluigi. Welp that's my story, thanks for reading.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Year of Luigi strikes back, bitches.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

CPU Marth for Smash.

Beetle nooooo

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

This guy doesn't understand that moves do more knockback when you're at 300%.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

One thing CoroCoro did confirm is that the Wii U version supports Off-TV Play, so that's pretty cool.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Austrian mook posted:

Mimics suck, especially in Dark Souls. You get killed once, unfairly and now you get to just spend an extra 10 mins in every area smacking a chest before you open it. If they weren't literally the goofiest thing ever it'd probably bug me more. I just can't stay mad at dark souls.

The best thing about Dark Souls mimics is that in DS2 they knew you'd go around attacking chests before opening them, so they made chests breakable, permanently destroying the item inside for the entire playthrough.

:darksouls:

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I've heard the Wii U Pro controller is poo poo because it's too light, confirm/deny?

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

RIP Chorus Men, you were too beautiful to be real.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

I just bought a Wii U specifically for Smash and was planning on skipping the 3DS version to ride the hype train into Smash 4 Wii U...

But damnit the thought of playing as (reskinned Bowser Jr) Iggy/Larry/Ludwig in the Koopa Clown Car is too good to pass up for that long.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

Ice Climbers have, historically, not been among the more visually complicated characters. Don't Nana and Popo combined have fewer polygons than Link, or something? If it's true that they're dropped, and I doubt it, it's probably more to do with balance concerns related to chain-grabs or something.

If you choose Ice Climbers fighting 3 other Ice Climbers, that's 3 Popos and 4 Nanas the 3DS has to control on screen at the same time. It's an issue of too many AIs, not polygon count. Which definitely sucks, but hopefully the next game will either not have a handheld version or the 4DS will be able to handle the strain.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Suspicious Cook posted:

I thought that was Green Mario? :confused:

Don't post Small Mario

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

oddium posted:

Donkey Kong's lines should all come from the early 3D DK head demonstration Charles Martinet did where he tries to coax nervous women to come closer

Gonna need a link for this, TIA

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

gay skull posted:

If all the characters are the Smash Brothers then why are there girls? Why don't we call it the smash siblings instead??? :confused:

There were no girls in the original Smash Bros game. Only bros like Mario and Metroid.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Quoting this for the new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

alcharagia posted:

i gised "dedede muscles" and got this

I gised "dedede drooling while eating" and got this