Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Adding Greninja instead of Hawlucha is the only bad thing I've heard about this game so far. So it looks pretty good!

Are you going to be able to play online with more than one person? It'd be nice to fight with 4 humans but still be able to play with my brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Captain Pissweak posted:

I missed the direct thing and I've only just seen the website.

Why Greninja in particular?

Same reason Charizard is in instead of the other gen 1 starters; the internet loves him more.

Geostomp posted:

Pokemon-wise, I just want a Grass starter in to balance the others out. Venusaur or Chesnaught would be just as good. If Blastoise joined in as a Mega, that'd be just fine.

Sceptile would be pretty cool. Chesnaught would be a joke.

Geostomp posted:

It's the first real ninja pokemon.

Ninjask :colbert:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Monicro posted:

Battlemech hedgehog is wonderful get the gently caress out

Only thing Chesnaught is good at is getting killed :smug:

Supercar Gautier posted:

The real Samus is just like "what the gently caress is this poo poo"

At first I was disappointed about transformations being gone since I like to play Zelda/Shiek but this means I can finally play Samus again.

• Locked thread