Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
falconry
Oct 9, 2012
My internet decided to poo poo the bed as soon as Sakurai said that Samus' Final Smash "worked a bit differently" so I didn't even get to see the fake-out. Safe to say I would have screamed at my screen even louder than I did when it came back and saw ZSS was confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

DrPaper posted:

3DS version still has the best stages.

Huh, so I guess you can only get star KO'd and maybe fall through the water? I'm gonna have a hard time playing there without attempting to Falcon Punch someone across the stage and turning around into another Falcon Punch every chance I get.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I'm not sorry

Not enough crotchal powerthrust imo

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Gamwhiz1 posted:

Also they need to keep SOME recolors. Captain fabulous is best falcon.

Oh god dammit, now you've given me something else to worry over before this game comes out. I will not purchase Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS if I can't play the Cap without his pink helmet & boots.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Countblanc posted:

"Grapefoot" :colbert:

Y'know, my friend calls DK's fair "Grapefist" and it makes absolutely no sense to me. Where are you guys getting all these grapes from? Grapes do not resemble feet nor fists.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
I played Melee around the time I quit button mashing in video games and felt really pro when I could do a proper Smash attack with A + Analog stick. I therefore reasoned that the C-stick was a crutch for poo poo-tier scrubs and I still don't really use it to this day.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
4 Smash Balls for ZSS, good lord. Attaboy scarfman

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Monicro posted:

ugh is this loving nerd really playing mario

"Everyone's favorite: Mario"

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

Why do all these nerds like Marth so much? There are new characters to see!

I think they like Ken more than they like Marth

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
Crowd getting so hyped over the Mega Man final smash, holy poo poo

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
I don't think this Kirby knows about the B button

e: nvm she found it and now she's spamming that instead

double edit: she not he

falconry fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jun 11, 2014

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
loving scarfman and his Gunnar Optics, good show. I'm way psyched for ZSS.

e: to be clear I was rooting for Scarfman

falconry fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 11, 2014

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
Oh my god Reggie I love you

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Violen posted:

Pac-man is 8-bit, thank loving God.

You're making GBS threads me. I swear Sakurai is listening to my posts specifically, you're welcome everyone.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Naerasa posted:

Does anyone care about Smash Run? It's the only part of either game that holds absolutely no interest for me.

Nah, I think the Smash Run discussion during the invitational was a buzzkill for everyone

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

THE loving MOON posted:

I'm still pulling for Waluigi. Show him and Wario off on the same day and I think I might just have a seizure.

I'm beginning to think Waluigi might be too tall to be a playable character in Smash

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

pichupal posted:

From said link.

:siren:John McCain confirmed for Smash 4:siren:

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

I mean I know it's a screen grab from a video, but this looks almost as bad as that character select screen Ridley "leak" we got a few weeks ago.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Excels posted:

his name isn't worth remembering. dragging out the clock to get sudden death is a dumb and lovely thing to do.

It's all good though, Reggie's gonna kick his rear end

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Man, whenever I hear Shulk tossed around I keep thinking She-Hulk and now I'm disappointed I won't get to shrek people.

The real crime is that we won't be able to shrek people as Shrek. At least as far as we know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

whalestory posted:

Zero's cool in my book after that fine display

"I heard you guys like my scarf :heysexy:"

• Locked thread