Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Geostomp posted:

Pokemon-wise, I just want a Grass starter in to balance the others out. Venusaur or Chesnaught would be just as good. If Blastoise joined in as a Mega, that'd be just fine.

I want shaymin-sky :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I just noticed, Greninja's final smash is exactly the same as Chipp Zanuff's overdrive attack in guilty gear.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

IronicDongz posted:

It's not really about 'Call of Duty numbers', it's more like Megaman outside of battle network really just doesn't make enough money to be worth it, period.

That's because they've been utterly half assing megaman games for the last fifteen years, and they've scared away the people that liked them.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

if you could put hats on your pokemon I would be broke within the hour.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

What? Marth has a longsword. A falchion looks totally different.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Ah, so, basically a japanese person looked up "sword" in a thesaurus and picked something that sounded cool.

That pisses me off more than it should.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Reiley posted:

We named a game about a big sword "daikatana"

Yeah but come on, name even one single thing daikatana did right.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

We need a stage based on quick man's level.

edit: oh, was it flash man? I was talking about the death lasers, yeah.

Ignite Memories fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 18, 2014

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

HJE-Cobra posted:

I'd love an Elite Beat Agents or Ouendan assist trophy.

It should be 3ds only, and actually make you play that horrid game for around 10 seconds or so.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Seshoho Cian posted:

I refuse to believe that there is a human being out there who hates Ouendan.

TAP! TAP! TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP TAP TAP! TAP TAP TAPTAP TAP TAP TAP! TAPTAP TAP oh wait i broke my screen / wrist

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I animate for a living, it's actually pretty loving important to me that I not gently caress up my wrist with unnecessary stress

edit: and yes, arthritis is gonna hit me early and hard.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Hahahaha, alright, fine, you got me, I just don't enjoy the gameplay and music. The design is pretty ace.

But surely that doesn't change the fact that this actually would be the best way to do an EBA assist trophy.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Lemming posted:

I would be sort of surprised if Lucas was cut, just because I don't know who they'd replace him with, and I doubt they'd want to cut the amount of characters in a franchise from 2 to 1. I would be happy if he was less of a clone, though.

I absolutely give no shits whether Ness or Lucas is in the game as long as whoever is there uses PK Freeze. That move was baller.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Sakurai is too modest. Kirby is a big loving deal for nintendo, and I'm frankly hoping he becomes the new mario when miyamoto's era finally comes to an end.

Basically there is no good reason for there to be more loving starfox characters than kirby ones. kirby's got what, like three dozen games on starfox at this point?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

There are worse fates

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

you take that back

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

mabels big day posted:

This is true for competitive Pokemon

Not really. It's all hot birds and kangaroos these days.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

There was significant shrinkage!
\

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

SEEMS LIKE SOLID LOGIC TO ME!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

SHUT UP. WHAT? REALLY?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I don't care about lucas as a character but I would miss his moveset if he were gone. I think every one of his moves was more fun than ness's counterpart.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah, basically. Zero Mission is the most metroid game of them all, and everyone should play it.

Fusion was good but felt super restricting, like it was betraying its roots.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Not a nintendo character

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I'm glad to hear about the new assist trophy indicator. There have been battles where everyone's scrambling for the trophy / pokeball and then no one's sure who it belongs to.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

More specifically, it punished you for playing in a manner which juked back and forth constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

F. Lobot posted:

I don't know what a juke is but running is a pretty basic mechanic that shouldn't be punished. It'd be like punishing acceleration or drifting in Mario Kart.

Tripping from an attack or item like Diddy's bananas is perfectly welcome. The only possible downside is that it could cause infinites with the multiple bananas. Tripping should probably be techable (press shoulder button to quickly get back up) but it's not a big deal.

The more rapidly you alternated between left and right movement, the more likely you were to trip.

• Locked thread