Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

You may want to update the OP to indicate that Zelda, Shiek, Samus, and ZSS are all distinct characters now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

I hadn't noticed this before, but her heels look like items that equip over the normal shoe part of the suit. No saying it'll impact game play or anything, but it's neat that it's very clearly an acquired powerup she picked up before the start of the game.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The thing that annoys me most about ZSS is that they could just have easily used Samus' military design from Other M and it'd be a million times cooler:

The thing that annoys you most about Zero Suit Samus is that she's wearing her Zero Suit? It's not Military Casual Samus.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

I unironically want a Shadow costume for Sonic. He will always have a special place in the year of my idiotic fifteen year old pseudogoth self.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

PantsBandit posted:

Was there a beedrill/missing no equivalent in Brawl? I want them to bring beedrill back, that poo poo was nasty.

MissingNo was in a Smash game and I missed this somehow?

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Zain posted:

Well the best Castlevania games come out on Nintendo consoles (For the most part) so yeah I can see that.

Use the Trainer's gimmick so we can have JONATHANCHARLOTTEJONATHANCHARLOTTEJONATHANCHARLOTTE JONATHANCHARLOTTE-

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Tengames posted:

Everyone who says give Ganon a sword is boring, we got enough swords. Make his final smash his pig demon form and give him his giant rear end trident from Lttp.

God, Ganon's face looks so sad there.

"How is your courage, Hero of Time?"

"I dunno, Ganon. How's your mom's pill addiction? "

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Hasn't Nintendo been selling GameCube controllers for Wii? I'm almost positive I saw them at Wal-Mart a few days ago.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

I'm hoping for a totally out of left field announcement for Megaman Zero.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

So many Fire Emblem. So many.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Leadthumb posted:

Kirby, jigglypuff, pikachu... other than that, yeah, they are all humanoid. Maybe Pacman would fall into the same classification as kirby and jiggly, but he at least has arms and legs so he's kinda in-between.

edit: Actually Pacman has no torso(I think that's a bigger deal than arms and legs in this case), so I'd say he's not humanoid.

more edit: gently caress I don't know, this is weird to think about. I'm just going off star trek rules haha!

Charizard and Bowser

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

They're handing out a demo at SDCC and supposed they're announcing something right?

What if you play through the demo and a message appears on the screen...

Challenger Approaching!

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Reiley posted:

I hope Tetra slips in the roster with Ganondorf, like in the same video. Like they're having tea together.

Her grab involves pulling a barrel out of nowhere Looney Tunes style, throwing it on somebody, and launching them off the stage.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

What happened that caused 413 posts in the last few hours?

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

So did Bicyclops ever post his poem about how great ZSS is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Scyther would be a totally bitchin Smash character.

• Locked thread