Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

That whole thing about not connecting to Uplay kind of bites -- I was really looking forward to messing with the sample track editor tracks. I got half-connected for a little while -- enough to see some usernames on the track during a run, and to see there were 39 tracks available in the custom track area, but I couldn't play any of them. Aww.

Behonkiss posted:

This game seems really slick from what I've played so far, though if you're not the type to go for perfect runs on every level, it seems like you'll get through the whole thing pretty quick. Good thing it sounds like there will be more level pack add-ons than Evolution.
Well, Trials is all about trying over and over and over...I just did that with the first skill-game level, where you have to ride without shifting your balance. Only took 45 or so tries.

Have I told y'all that I'm kind of poo poo at Trials? Love the game, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Added some PS4 players from the thread; if anyone wants to add me my PSN ID is rdominick.

I can connect to the custom tracks and leaderboards now but still no Uplay. Played a delightful custom track called "Flight".

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

Man, same problem with Fusion as in Evolution -- letting track creators assign the difficulty is just a terrible idea. I was playing a couple of Easy tracks last night because I just wanted to jump around and see what people were doing with the track editor. (I'm pretty cool with the fact that I will never be able to do the Extreme tracks; I like playing what I can from both the official campaigns and the tracks people put together.) Climbing up and down a wishbone-shaped arch with a bunny hop on the other side to a cube placed right against the bottom of the arch does NOT belong in an Easy track.

• Locked thread