Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
well I love me some rabbits, this is a must watch for me even if it is overly moe blob. Now if only there were more anime or manga about rabbits, or even tangentially related....

I think I have a problem help :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Finally managed to catch up, especially liked the bread making since I liked watching yakitate. And it's nice how they explained the rabbit was an angora rabbit as it did not look like a regular one.

I feel like this series is somehow going to reference, or involve every piece of niche anime or manga I have read or watched.

• Locked thread