Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
So you're telling me a bunch of Marvel superheroes gathered in one place and were totally screwed over by the most arbitrary of problems and Spider-man got off scot free?

This isn't my Marvel. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

No but seriously episode 3 better start with Peter about to fix everything when suddenly he gets a phone call alerting him that Aunt May is in the hospital or something and he has to zoom all the way across the world, getting repeatedly stopped by terrible luck and his own heroism, only to find once he gets there that the hospital called the wrong number and his aunt is fine. Cue him getting fired for suddenly skipping work and a new issue of the Daily Bugle with "SPIDER-MAN: MENACE!?" written in katakana or something showing out of context pictures.

Though I guess as the only actual adult on the show, Peter's doomed to constantly lose or be powerless for the silliest of reasons so the kids can save the day. I guess the balance of the universe hasn't been disturbed just yet.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Should have called himself Hawkneck.

• Locked thread