Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
So is this somehow worse than Avengers Assemble? Or perhaps it is better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Waffleman_ posted:

Even the opening of the show is ugly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP-j9BHGmHk

And when I was watching this, a question came to me. If it was so easy for Loki to get the villains out of the DISKs, what's keeping the Avengers in them that they have to be the kids' Digimon? I mean, just let 'em out. Spidey should know how, he was working on the drat things. Maybe this is explained in the second episode and I just haven't watched it with subs yet.
Why does the girl get Wasp? It's gotta suck if girls can only get superheroines for some reason, because there aren't nearly as many.

Anime Captain Marvel would be pretty amazing though.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Pierson posted:

You can't say that and not show an example.
Don't say I didn't warn you

http://gfycat.com/GlumMagnificentAcaciarat

http://gfycat.com/MassiveSadHarvestmen

Does the premiere of MDW have any animation that lazy?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

InspectorCarbonara posted:

I am going to be really bummed out if Modok only ever appears in background shots.

That guy needs a starring role.
That's actually a surprisingly workable MODOK design

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I made a gif from the episode.
Is his neck thicker than his head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

ArcadePark posted:

The only significance Wasp has in the Marvel Universe is her relationship with her boyfriend/husband Hank Pym, who is also known as Ant-man.

That's right, she's originally a part of a pair of insect-themed superheroes. And far as any insect heroes go, Ant-man's powers are pretty lame. He's basically Aquaman for Ants, plus shrinking.

I guess both the Wasp and the Ant-man are significant as they are both founding members, but they are so lame compared to other additions.
Wasp and Ant-Man were both pretty amazing in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Their personalities really contrasted with the rest of the group well.

• Locked thread