Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

This anime is the ugliest, most boring thing and I highly recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
The sub-villians are bizarre. U-Man is in it as a purple and orange shark man.

e: I refuse to post without including screenshots in

Zorak fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 11, 2014

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
CAN THIS ANIME GET ANY WORSE/BETTER :allears:

Zorak fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 11, 2014

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
I still can't deal with the fact that they lost to Loki because none of them could handle someone tied up with a rope

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Gynovore posted:

Even the English subtitles are bad. They translated "Samurai-kun" into "Samurai boy".

That's actually pretty fair localization, really. Honorifics are stupid to leave in, and -kun is just an expression of additional familiarity. Referring to someone as Title/Job-kun is basically informal "job pronounperson", just like Job-san would be "Mr Jobperson", condescending or not. Samurai-kun and Samurai-boy are both smartass things to call someone. Could have gone with "little samurai" instead of "samurai boy" but as far as a fansub goes, it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Looks like the fansubs of this have already stopped. Horns.aif.

• Locked thread