Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Uhhh go take a Gender Studies in Film course.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

OwlFancier posted:

My taste in men is pretty good because I avoid them.

If perhaps they were more socially expected to be able to talk about interesting things, they might be less unpleasant to talk to, on the whole. Truly there is no better argument for feminism.

things like mlp?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Tesseraction posted:

That's not what milquetoast means, nor a particularly 'civil' form of discourse. All that was said was the positions put forward make the person a lovely parent, which you failed to counter with anything more than crying about it. They said nothing of whether they deserved to live, stop imagining things through the tears.

This is why nobody takes idiots seriously.

how do those positions make that person a lovely parent?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

OhYeah posted:

So much saltiness I can almost taste it.

For what it's worth, I do not think you are a bad parent and even if I did I would not use it as an ad hominem argument on the internet :)

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

OwlFancier posted:

To save a bit of effort I'm not being sarcastic except for the best argument for feminism bit. Social customs are dumb because they discourage men from developing an appropriate degree of emotional awareness and ability to talk meaningfully about their life experiences even on a day to day level.

"There have been 13645 posts made by OwlFancier, an average of 14.71 posts per day, since registering on Aug 22, 2013"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

• Locked thread