Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
floppo
Aug 24, 2005
Perhaps someone here can help me with this. I'm a German citizen, but I've lived in another EU member state for some time. I registered to vote in this country and am on the rolls here. I just found out that I absolutely need to be in Germany on the day of the election, and in a quite random place (I've never lived there). My question is: can I vote in Germany by just showing up at a polling station with my passport? Figuring out how to vote by mail in the other country seems impossibly difficult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppo
Aug 24, 2005
I am curious about jobs in Brussels as well. Though I don't speak French, I have English, German, and a pretty good command of a weird eastern European language. I studied mathematics but work in finance (at one of those evil giant banks you've heard of) and hate it. I guess this makes me stand out from the typical Belgian who studied politics - but do they actually care about recruiting 'different' people?

floppo
Aug 24, 2005
I have about two years experience, perhaps three if you count the internships I've had. The thing is that I want to get out of finance. I don't want to work in financial regulation. I am actually a German citizen. Perhaps I should just do one of these traineeships in the parliament or at the commission.

floppo
Aug 24, 2005
I am looking for some solid evidence of Russian financial support of EU parties. I am only aware of the FN loan. Has anything else come out since?

floppo
Aug 24, 2005
Are there any twitter accounts for the Oxi and Nai campaigns that to some extent centralize the respective efforts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppo
Aug 24, 2005
Y by 2.7

• Locked thread