Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Bear
Sep 2, 2012

The moment I have dreaded for months finally arrived tonight. The janitor wanted a job at my company.

I have always wanted to make the young ~24 year old janitor feel at home, even though I shared none of his interests. It was obvious that he wanted to talk me, and so I let him. I gave him my best impression of an interested friend.

We speak often because I cover a late shift alone and he cleans when nobody else is around except for me. We have become friends, but he is a dalit, he cleans trash, and I can hear his accent of the ghetto. We are both white on the east coast of america.

At my non-trash related job, we need to speak to wealthy people on the phone and assure them that educated people are helping them with their complicated problems. This under-caste janitor has a voice accent which I can hear, as a loving person who can overcome all prejudice, I can hear it.

I know that he would never be hired by our bosses.

I saw his giant smile when he spoke of how happy it would make him. He has seen glimpses of our wonderful office. He cleans our trash and he can never change this unless he goes to school for how much money! he told me he can't drive a car due to medical problems which he didnt want to describe!!!!

edit I forgot to say that he finally divulged to me for the first time tonight also, he is planning on moving to LA in a few years.

Cool Bear fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Apr 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread