Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Of course. I should have realized Buff Bagwell would be much higher. After all he is "The Stuff".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

RZApublican posted:

Other than IWA Mid-South and Juggalo Championship Wrestling his wikipedia page lists Kongo Kong as having a bunch of one-off championships at indies I've never heard off with his only notable major industry experience being at GFW. Think about that.

Save us, Buff Bagwell.

I was going to say that I've seen him in ROH on occasion but apparently Kongo and Kongo Kong are actually different people. Never seen him wrestle then.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

rj city plays a character on a canadian-based nickelodeon game show. they need to push this kid to the moon and take advantage of that crossover appeal

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BGrifter posted:

Of course. I should have realized Buff Bagwell would be much higher. After all he is "The Stuff".

In 1999 he was listed in PWI as 66 out of 500 singles wrestlers.

We just need Buff Daddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Spl1Prm2jE

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

rj city plays a character on a canadian-based nickelodeon game show. they need to push this kid to the moon and take advantage of that crossover appeal

Gildar is obsessed with her beauty smug, he is a strong Viking who thinks he does is always very good. In a chapter would have said Gildar marry Crocness moth on something that does not taste anything because nombrarselo was injured in the neck. In another chapter Gildar Splatalot presenter wanted to be, but Jason removes it, so he wrote a book called "The Rainbow Warrior adventures of a very handsome man." It is played by Rj City. It lies in its red with Ballista and Tinkor.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

RZApublican posted:

In 1999 he was listed in PWI as 66 out of 500 singles wrestlers.

We just need Buff Daddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Spl1Prm2jE

Still too low. The hat by itself is top 50.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MagicCube posted:

Gildar is obsessed with her beauty smug, he is a strong Viking who thinks he does is always very good. In a chapter would have said Gildar marry Crocness moth on something that does not taste anything because nombrarselo was injured in the neck. In another chapter Gildar Splatalot presenter wanted to be, but Jason removes it, so he wrote a book called "The Rainbow Warrior adventures of a very handsome man." It is played by Rj City. It lies in its red with Ballista and Tinkor.

Did you have a stroke?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's just paying homage to JJ's finisher

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The GFW plugs

https://twitter.com/ChynaJoanLaurer/status/784884887345958912

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Who is more dead Chyna or Test?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

RZApublican posted:

Other than IWA Mid-South and Juggalo Championship Wrestling his wikipedia page lists Kongo Kong as having a bunch of one-off championships at indies I've never heard off with his only notable major industry experience being at GFW. Think about that.

Save us, Buff Bagwell.

I went to a show two years ago that had Okada, Tanahashi and Nakamura on it, and Kongo Kong main evented and his match had the most heat so he should really main event everywhere

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I somehow missed Chyna wrestling in TNA?

e:
Chyna & Kurt Angle defeat Jeff Jarrett & Karen Jarrett (10:27)
TNA Sacrifice 2011 @ Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, USA
whaaaaaat?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

coconono posted:

I somehow missed Chyna wrestling in TNA?

She didn't really do much. Kurt Angle was feuding with JJ and his ex-wife Karen, now JJ's wife, in 2011, and alluded that he had a mistress. After a couple of weeks it turned out it was Chyna, and that she'd tag with Kurt against the Jarretts at Sacrifice. That would be her first match in almost a decade, her only match in TNA, and the last match in her life. She won the match for her team by using a Pedigree, because of course she had to use a Pedigree.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I remember the Jeff/Karen/Kurt thing but I do not recall Chyna in it at all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A "New Champ" Thing Happened

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does that mean they like ran a show

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

does that mean they like ran a show

lolnope

WrestleCade Weekend, Showcase of Champions was tonight with a lot of indy belts defended including this one.

Pentagon Jr had a good match on the card apparently

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

lolnope

WrestleCade Weekend, Showcase of Champions was tonight with a lot of indy belts defended including this one.

Pentagon Jr had a good match on the card apparently

Yeah he wrestled Jason Kincaid! I imagine that they'd match up well.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jarrett can't even be bothered to be in a GFW shirt or something

aint he great?

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Did he just show up to put on a belt and take pictures? I hope he got paid for doing nothing, because that would be sweet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody can retire proudly knowing he was the one and only GFW champ. Undefeated. What a monster reign.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Shinjobi posted:

Cody can retire proudly knowing he was the one and only GFW champ. Undefeated. What a monster reign.

What about Sonjay Duttt?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jeff Jarrett is in negotiations with TNA

The dream is over

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Or perhaps won.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We did it :toot:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

To be fair, it might not be a bad idea for TNA to buy GFW and take the name/titles. It's much less toxic than TNA or Impact at this point.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Go RV! posted:

To be fair, it might not be a bad idea for TNA to buy GFW and take the name/titles. It's much less toxic than TNA or Impact at this point.

It's a terrible idea because a new name is free.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

MassRafTer posted:

It's a terrible idea because a new name is free.

GFW at least had a bit of time where they were not associated with TNA, which is more than something that TNA makes up out of whole cloth would have.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Go RV! posted:

GFW at least had a bit of time where they were not associated with TNA, which is more than something that TNA makes up out of whole cloth would have.

Has anyone ever run an invasion angle where the invaders actually win permanently? That would at least be an interesting twist.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Has anyone ever run an invasion angle where the invaders actually win permanently? That would at least be an interesting twist.
Follow the new year TEW thread and find out!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I want Jarrett back in TNA so McMahon can buy it and immediately fire Jarrett like he did with WCW.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The Outsiders in WCW.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Go RV! posted:

Anyone who has heard of it only knows of it as a laughable failure. A rebrand shouldn't keep things the same.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Whos the long haired lass on the right? Red Trunks Muldoon?

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
James Storm

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

one of paul bearer's sons, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Is Animal's solo finish getting someone in the electric chair position and just walking around with them till they give up?

• Locked thread