Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Spermgod posted:

i really couldnt care less how anyone else watches a wrestling show, tbqh

me neither spermgod

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Spermgod posted:

its very easy to go on the GFW website and imagine its some 15 year old kid's e-fed

Explains the post above yours hahaha

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Please ignore most of the stuff HDH says about story and commentary and all of that poo poo. If you're new to NJPW and will be checking out WK9 for whatever reason, do whatever you want and hopefully you enjoy it because it's my favorite crap around today. #JoinTheForce

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

although i do find it strange that commentary, (english or japanese) is real important to anyone. but if you're also not a fan of current wwe (And who could be, Haha lol) then i suppose there's nothing to call out or make fun. thanks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

Someone tell me why it's harder to understand that Okada and Tanahasi are intense rivals who want to be the top guy for a company or that Shibata/Goto formed a mutual respect and friendship by borderline murdering each other are harder to understand than why Kevin Nash texted himself to stick the winner of a CM Punk match. Thanks

If you have issues figuring out why people are wrestling in NJPW without commentary you are literally the lowest common denominator of fans the WWE think they're trying to pander to. You're the 6 year old child demographic.

Okay

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

triplexpac posted:

I used to have trouble getting past the Japanese commentary. Now I watch the promos and stuff, you can basically figure out what's going on based on their body language and what names pop up.

There was this one promo I really liked, I think it was when Nakamura won the New Japan Cup and challenged Tanahashi for the IC title. It was a cool moment because he was deciding between the IWGP and IC championship matches, and he took the IC one to get his belt back from Tana.

I didn't really know what the hell he was saying but I got the jist of it and it was memorable because he's so drat charismatic.

i liked that one when he said like, "ta..na..ha..shi" i knew who he challenged when he said that. Thank god i'm not a 6 year old

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Another promo that's always stuck in my mind, is when he challenged sakuraba, by saying "sa...ku..ra...ba"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Flameingblack posted:

wow u really fooled me there good one all this time u were pretending to be a labotomy patient

Your rear end hurt.

• Locked thread