Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Now over to DW Don West!!!

Oh my goodness what's this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRafTer posted:

I just realized I never posted the official press release for the 25/7 Partnership.

Oh man, fantastic job.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
If a name change this soon doesn't spell doom, well I don't know what does.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

Nah that's Brodus all right

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm his name is Tyrus #HisNameIsTyrus

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Jeff what are you even doing man

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Chromatic posted:

2-3 pages late on this but can anyone tell me what is it with piddly dink wrestling promotions putting on shows at minor league baseball parks? It looks so terrible, trashy, and low-rent.

Sometimes wrestling at minor league baseball shows draws a decent crowd and makes money for the team when the field isn't otherwise in use. They're generally "sold shows," in which the baseball team pays the wrestling company to put on the show, rather than the wrestling company having to rent the field and make money on ticket sales. Thus, no risk, all reward for the wrestling company. GFW, however, is not drawing well on these shows, so they're unlikely to get a deal like this again.

I've seen no-name indies with a parade of old, broken down former WWF/WCW talent draw thousands, so this thing can work - usually as a pure nostalgia thing.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MassRafTer posted:

GFW tapings crowd went from 3,000 papered for the first set to 1,000 papered for the second set.

Oh that's real bad.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
It's from the Observer. They only drew around 1000 people total, and the attendance was papered. They drew 3,000 during the last set.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Yo, belt looks like poo poo.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Jarrett just announced GFW got picked up by Dailymotion. Wow. This changes the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Jeff Jarrett carrying on the great tradition of announcing there is going to be a major announcement that never materializes.

• Locked thread