Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

From yesterday's G1 Climax finale. They're partnering up, and also now Jarrett's in Bullet Club

Am I nuts for feeling like this is the only legit piece of news as far as #JoiningTheForce so far, but that it is in fact something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dsriggs posted:

The problem with JR isn't his catchphrases & gimmicks, the problem is he hasn't shown an ounce of the passion he once had on the microphone in the last 10 years. If you can go & watch the NXT shows he did at the end of his WWE run, he just sounded bored with the product. The fact that he hasn't followed NJPW up to this point & that he doesn't have personal or professional relationships with 90% of the people on the card makes it even more likely that he's a bad choice for the job.

Who loving cares

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Flameingback, NJPW fans like you here in PSP and other places being so loving smug about wrestling has literally turned me off of bothering in the past. I've watched NJPW matches and they were great so I'm glad they're there for others to enjoy and I don't doubt the greatness of NJPW but it turns out fans being smug douches can be a deterrent.

Hope this show is a rousing success and a joy to watch for everyone who chooses to. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sub Rosa posted:

I'm sure the StadiumStaiunm will be packed!

This made me almost burst out laughing in a meeting.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Charles Gnarwin posted:

gently caress that announcer guy, I need to watch that sport right now

Seriously what the gently caress is that and where can I see more of it?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

there's hours of it on youtube

Thank you oatgan, Yuriy, and RGL.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GFW is coming to my town on the 14 :stare:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Xerzes posted:

So go. Watch Moose have a lazy match. Maybe see AR Fox fall ten feet onto his tailbone.

Not really an option :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait, Booker got released? Now who will stare murderously on pre-shows? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Nah. Sandow, Zeb and Hornswoggle did. Booker has the same deal as Lawler where they commentate but they can also do indy shows.

Oh that makes more sense. Forgot Jerry had that deal.

• Locked thread