Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

People paid attention to the Hindenburg.

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

JOIN THE FORCE, LEON.

hahaha i'm glad I wasn't the only one to think it

Leon gonna join and suplex fuckin' everyone

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

JJ gave AJ a job when WWE didn't pick him up.

What was WWE's reasoning for that, anyway? Size?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I had completely forgotten about that amazing hair JJ had, goddamn

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

TheJoker138 posted:

If this actually happens and GFW just becomes Japanese wrestling PPVs with English commentary, I'm going to take the money I was spending on the WWE Network and put it towards this. I can't believe I'm excited for something Jeff loving Jarrett is involved with.

Now that I think about it, this does sound pretty great

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Mike Adamle & Art Donovan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

JR needs a broadcast pardner and I vote for Don West

please please please this

E: and make it Heel Don West from that like 2-3 month period where he just kept making GBS threads on TNA

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I have to say I genuinely loved Don as a manager for... I think it was Amazing Red. Dude flipped out at everything and seemed to be having a blast.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Wasn't Don West also personally responsible for really good TNA merchandise sales? You are a talented marketer if you can convince people that TNA merchandise is worth buying.

Don made his bones on QTV or something so he's right in his element with any sort of merch sales.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sotar posted:

Also I want to point out that heel Don West on commentary was amazing.

He showed up late to one show just after he turned, and asked Tenay what he missed. I think this was for control of the Main Event Mafia, and Tenay said Angle and Sting were going to each choose someone to fight for them. I remember the exchange then went something like

"So, wait, this is a tag match then?"
"No, they're each picking someone to fight on their behalf"
*fantastic pregnant pause*
"...well that doesn't sound as interesting..."

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Don West was the perfect color man for X Division matches because he would flip his poo poo for crazy spots and you could tell that it was legitimate amazement.

He really was. When he managed Red I don't think they clued him in on how the match would go because he was marking out for everything and it seemed really genuine. I loved it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

“This time, what happens in Vegas will not stay in Vegas,”

What a wonderfully cheesy line. I love you Jeff :allears:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Great White Hope posted:

GFW is doing a show in northeastern Ohio.

If Goldberg is there then there's no way I won't be there.

oh poo poo, in eastlake? I could make that

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sotar posted:

I want Don West on commentary

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I hope there's a run-in by Kingsley while they're in scotland

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

why is the announce team(?) so far away

e: also why don't ballpark shows have floor seats in the field? would it ruin the turf or something?

Most likely they didn't have long enough cords. Setting up in odd spots like that makes for a tough time running cables between the announcer position and the truck that's recording it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah even if there's absolutely nobody on the camera side, there's got to be 900 people in that shot at the very least.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Jarrett just announced GFW got picked up by Dailymotion. Wow. This changes the game.

lol hell yes

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

epitasis posted:

is it a joke or no

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Is it me or does that ring look tiny as all hell :psyduck:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Paper Lion posted:

ssw gongshow would be my promotion of the year and jerry jarrett promoter of the year

for real

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mob posted:

It's funny that you misspelled shilling that way in a sentence that ends with financial fraud

hahaha goddamn

also yo your and oatgan's avs own

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

How dare they not mention Kevin Nash's feature roles in "John Wick" and the Thomas Jane "Punisher". :mad:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

What i'm getting from this is their #2 guy is Sonjay Dutt and holy hell that is sad

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I remember the Jeff/Karen/Kurt thing but I do not recall Chyna in it at all

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jarrett can't even be bothered to be in a GFW shirt or something

aint he great?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

• Locked thread