Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

gfanikf posted:

Also GFW is coming to Harrisburg...only a 90 mile trip. Club seats are available even suites (though I have to image those are like a grand or something to rent from a holder)...and no card announced. Well I think I know what I'm forcing my wife to do in August!

Randomly decide to see what's going on in this thread, and I find out there's a show within walking distance of my place. Pretty cool. That might be enough to get me to check it out on the off chance the Young Bucks are there.

Ticket page is already up. Only did a quick look, as I'm on my phone, but it looks like prices are $10/$20/$40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Great White Hope posted:

I agree, wrestling needs more fat guys with awful beards.

This, except unironically

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Boy oh boy did that last page kill most of the vague curiosity I had regarding the company.

It really seems like he's trying to resurrect TNA under a new name.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

What's the over/under on months until they hire Russo

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

DM Punk posted:

Went to a GFW show in Harrisburg, PA tonight. Show was 6 matches with a Kevin Nash Meet & Greet before and after the show. These ballpark shows are so sad. The ring is so far away from any of the fans, it just feels weird. And then the fans are spread out over the seats it looks really empty no matter what.

Even with a 30 minute intermission, the show ran barely 2 hours. I don't know how this can possibly be making any money.

Oh that was today. GFW was less than a mile away from me and I couldn't be assed to go.

Any good matches, or did they phone the whole thing in?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

That would have been a bitchin' belt in 1998.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

DJExile posted:

Is it me or does that ring look tiny as all hell :psyduck:

its a metaphor for gfw

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

dear god, that sounds terrible

i mean, it's gonna be hilarious

but that sounds like the worst money pit

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

To be fair, it might not be a bad idea for TNA to buy GFW and take the name/titles. It's much less toxic than TNA or Impact at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

MassRafTer posted:

It's a terrible idea because a new name is free.

GFW at least had a bit of time where they were not associated with TNA, which is more than something that TNA makes up out of whole cloth would have.

• Locked thread