Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

A picture with more of AJ's face visible may have been wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Numero6 posted:

Can't they remove the net or is it sacrliegious in the USA?

Website specifically says the net won't be taken down tomorrow, at least.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I really should've bought merch. Something, anyway. They were back to the six-sided ring tonight. I thought the Chuck/AR Fox/Local Guy match was decent. My non-fan friend loved Chuck Taylor.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

GFW is coming to my town on the 14 :stare:

So go. Watch Moose have a lazy match. Maybe see AR Fox fall ten feet onto his tailbone.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I seem to remember Virgil Flynn's gimmick in Hoodslam being "this guy is really good at wrestling. No, seriously, just look at how good he is." so it seems reasonable.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

rovert posted:

I don't want to point fingers for genuine reasons but do take notice of GFW announcing people for shows even their TV tapings and talent blowing it off. It will be an emerging story.

I found it telling that Anderson and Gallows on their podcast said they they drank before their GFW matches.

With the kind of effort I saw from them, I believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MagicCube posted:

Gildar is obsessed with her beauty smug, he is a strong Viking who thinks he does is always very good. In a chapter would have said Gildar marry Crocness moth on something that does not taste anything because nombrarselo was injured in the neck. In another chapter Gildar Splatalot presenter wanted to be, but Jason removes it, so he wrote a book called "The Rainbow Warrior adventures of a very handsome man." It is played by Rj City. It lies in its red with Ballista and Tinkor.

Did you have a stroke?

• Locked thread