Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

what-what
what what
what-what
what what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sunsweet posted:

Aw, is that Crimson? :( He's really fallen on hard times.

I don't think Crimson's ever been off hard times.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

He looks like a lego man. It looks like he just clips his hair onto his head.

And that is beautiful.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

I don't have a PC so if someone could make an av of that I'd be grateful.

BAH GAWD!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mr Muggy posted:

I was there for a minor league game tonight and I didn't even know Jeff Jarrett was gonna be there. He then announced his first show there and I was kinda stunned wondering why it would be in Jackson. But whatever, I'll take it. Got to meet him and Karen, that was cool.

The Ballpark has had Memphis Wrestling stuff before, so it's got a history of having wrestling there. Been a bit though.

Well, he was booking in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout, so he's been talking 'bout Jackson ever since the fire went out

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

lol, oops

You'd think the guy at an event called GHB would be Joey Ryan.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Low Attendance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

RZApublican posted:

I actually had to check their website to see if GFW was still a thing and if they were doing shows, and holy poo poo, they somehow still are

Strangely enough the story on their website doesn't mention some of the additional wrestlers that get named in the first link in the article.

gently caress, I could have gone to that show.

• Locked thread