Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm sure even Jarrett would not be stupid enough to use a promo poster from WK8 to promote Wrestle Kingdom 9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

duyarvish posted:

Just when you thought GFW could not get any worse at big announcements, they put out a Youtube video with new additions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FG9KRT9oME

Are the pictures of the wrestlers supposed to look that lovely? Almost looks like they ripped the pics from random 144p videos and then put them in with the other 720p graphics.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

Double J Jeff Jarrett (Ain't He Great) hit Matt "Fat" Hardy over the head with a guitar and somehow cut him so badly that he needed 38 stitches and a hospital stay.

Bloody hell :stonk: . Wonder whether JJ contributed anything to Matt's hospital costs.

Yeah right, as if.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Dead Snoopy posted:

This will always be the pinnacle of Jarrett's career: https://youtu.be/m6S2ysN5izk

Weird, I thought the pinnacle of Jarrett's career was his TNA match against Raven where like half a dozen guys interfered on Raven's behalf, hit Jarrett with chairs and finishers and stuff, Raven hitting 3 DDTs that Jeff all lazily kicked out of and then pinned Raven after hitting the Stroke once. That's definitely peak Jarrett.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Hornswoggle and Zeb Coulter have left the WWE to Join The Force

https://twitter.com/GFWWrestling/status/728652679950536704

Going for those Karat Gold Bars.

Better than going for the Nazi Gold in TNA, I suppose.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

DJExile posted:

What i'm getting from this is their #2 guy is Sonjay Dutt and holy hell that is sad

At least they seem to have Kongo Kong as their #1 guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

coconono posted:

I somehow missed Chyna wrestling in TNA?

She didn't really do much. Kurt Angle was feuding with JJ and his ex-wife Karen, now JJ's wife, in 2011, and alluded that he had a mistress. After a couple of weeks it turned out it was Chyna, and that she'd tag with Kurt against the Jarretts at Sacrifice. That would be her first match in almost a decade, her only match in TNA, and the last match in her life. She won the match for her team by using a Pedigree, because of course she had to use a Pedigree.

• Locked thread