Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

My buddy went tonight to the show outside Knoxville and said Jeff was pretty drunk, Karen was SUPER drunk, Gallows was a really cool guy, and everybody loved MOOSE. I told him there was gonna be a lot of merch so take some money and I'm afraid to ask how many shirts and DVDs he ended up coming back with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Frank Parker has joined the Force

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's too much tuna you stupid bitch

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

even papered that many people probably meant a lot of merch sales, and with a lot of the guys GFW employs I am happy they get to run gimmick tables

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

do they have a licensing deal with an energy drink company or something

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

that ring's almost small enough to have Grado main event it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

EugeneJ posted:

Marty Jannetty

He's not had a tenth of the resources JJ has had protecting his rear end

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

coconono posted:

man he went from schilling weird grills to straight up financial fraud.

It's funny that you misspelled shilling that way in a sentence that ends with financial fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

He's just paying homage to JJ's finisher

• Locked thread