Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Jeff Jarrett is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

coconono posted:

do not tease me with a Matt Hardy/Zack Ryder main event

I 100% legitimately thought that was Evan Karagias.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Which makes sense, but it makes the whole "WWE wasn't interested" thing horseshit. They were interested, just on their terms. I can't imagine there are many Indy guys WWE would break the bank for.

They wanted to offer him some pitiful amount to move his family across the country for no guaranteed shot.

Why they didn't make an offer after his TNA contract ran out is anyone's guess.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The head of ROH is named Joke Off? That seems more suited for TNA.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

i'd much rather have Tenay, as he's someone whose a well known puro mark. plus i'm imagining JR saying "Hiroshi Tanahashi is a once in a century talent" and it kind of makes me cringe.

You really want Mike Tenay announcing every NJPW guy as "hailing from the Orient"?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
What about the Harris brothers, brother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
I think the talent lineup looks really good but hopefully Jarrett doesn't WCW/TNA it up.

• Locked thread