Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

500 performers? Well I'm glad he learned the lessons from TNA and is only hiring 75% of WCW's former roster number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is amazing :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

I just realized I never posted the official press release for the 25/7 Partnership.

Oh my God please continue the letter :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This thread is far too much fun :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Getting into a new ring :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

The idea that someone may have tweeted Jeff Jarrett an image of his face coming out of a man's rear end left me with hope. So I decided I had to make this, I hope somehow Jeff Jarrett sees it. This is for 12 years of TNA.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/M9Ozi9B.jpg :nws:

This is disgusting and revolting MRT :mad:

You need to make it so the bottomless dude with the huge dick and Fabulous balls is wearing a tux on his upper body :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Now that is a sharp-dressed man.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jeff and Karen Jarrett appeared on a NJPW show to announce a "tag-team partnership" with NJPW..... MassRafTer is getting really good at his photoshops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It turns out Hermie has an undiagnosed hearing problem, and he's about to proudly present Jarrett with that Packard he's been bugging him for all these years.

• Locked thread