Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
This is going to bomb so loving hard and it's going to be more glorious than anything TNA has ever done.

I give Chael 2 months before he walks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

At least it's drawing more than a TNA show.

I will still never take it seriously because of the dumb name. It's so 90's Angelfire.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

2-3 pages late on this but can anyone tell me what is it with piddly dink wrestling promotions putting on shows at minor league baseball parks? It looks so terrible, trashy, and low-rent.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

So this thing looks like it'll be dead before it even gets off the ground.

Not really that surprising, right now there really isn't that much of a market for pro wrestling in the United States outside of WWE and there might not be one ever again.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Chromatic posted:

This is going to bomb so loving hard and it's going to be more glorious than anything TNA has ever done.

I give Chael 2 months before he walks.

^ From 3 months ago. I was wrong on it being glorious though.

Is Chael even still involved?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Malikov posted:

salivating at the prospect of gfw, tna & lucha underground all dying and ROH being thrown off national cable.

what a time to be a wrestling fan.

I do wonder at times about the prospect of pro wrestling straight up dying off in the next 50 years. They've lost quite a bit of viewership and the fanbase has seemingly shunk over the last 20-30 years.

I think there's way too many other entertainment options out there nowadays for people to pull out the "Well pro-wrestling always comes and goes in cycles" explanation.

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Hornswoggle and Zeb Coulter have left the WWE to Join The Force

https://twitter.com/GFWWrestling/status/728652679950536704

could someone please faceswap this like they did with brock/taker thanks

• Locked thread