Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

Dezztroy posted:

Are you sure about that? I've had a Shilka run out of ammo, and if they really did fire that slow, that would've taken them like 20 minutes of non-stop firing.

Ammo usage has nothing to do with the burst ROF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

OctaMurk posted:

This patch was actually a huge nerf to USSR, in that I can now only have one card of BRDM-3s :saddowns:

arrgh my brdm-3 backbone!!

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

Justin Tyme posted:

Shouldn't morale not effect rate of fire for high end PACT tanks (and hell, even some low end) since most of them (iirc) use autoloaders anyway?

Why would panicked tanks with autoloaders fire slower? Accuracy, sure, the gunner is pissing his pants and bleeding out his ears from concussive forces, but it shouldn't load any slower. Giving them more ATGMs shouldn't be the answer; I hate to sound like a sperglord/pubby but part of the reason I like Wargame is how accurately it models/portrays modern weaponry and performance. Combat load on PACT tanks usually didn't exceed 3-4 barrel-launched ATGMs.

Clearly because the gunner panics and doesn't know which round to load next!

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

Inb4 it appears ingame with 90/90 hit chance

The DLC is pretty sweet so far from armory inspecting. Availability changes are a necessity though or else the current meta issues will remain an issue despite new units.

Replacement for L. MG3

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

I've made less specialized decks in RD than I did in ALB.

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

Leif. posted:

Incidentally that reminds me -- do the TV Guided missiles on certain planes (One of the SU-27 variants I believe has one) function any differently in-game than say, a Maverick?

I think it's just fluff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerc Kasha
Apr 18, 2007

I sort of liked the EE way of dealing with infantry better where you didn't have 'shock' etc classifications

• Locked thread