Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Same, except the last 4 of the 84 are straight time. Agency paid lawyers a ton of money and went all the way to the court of appeals to get us exempt out of federal standards and not pay for the extra $.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Untagged posted:

Same, except the last 4 of the 84 are straight time. Agency paid lawyers a ton of money and went all the way to the court of appeals to get us exempt out of federal standards and not pay for the extra $.

lol well lately if there's an at-large unit on shift they'll send people home early after 8 hours to avoid paying out the OT. Meanwhile in investigations OT gets thrown around like crazy and no one cares. I've got a 2hr minimum which means when I get called for a taser deployment or something else that's just 5 minutes worth of snapping photos I'm still banking 2 hours of OT :snoop:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

beanieson posted:

lol well lately if there's an at-large unit on shift they'll send people home early after 8 hours to avoid paying out the OT. Meanwhile in investigations OT gets thrown around like crazy and no one cares. I've got a 2hr minimum which means when I get called for a taser deployment or something else that's just 5 minutes worth of snapping photos I'm still banking 2 hours of OT :snoop:

Thats pretty sweet. Do you get called for things like drive stuns?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

beanieson posted:

Our patrol does 12 hr shifts. You work 6-6 Monday/Tuesday - Friday/Saturday/Sunday - Wednesday/Thursday

So on 2 off 2 with a 3 day weekend every other week. Works out to 84 hrs a pay period so 4 hrs built in OT :snoop:

Same with us except we take a four hour drop during the long week.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
poo poo, wrong thread.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

LeoMarr posted:

Yes. any private patrol has to have a badge.

No it says my badge number and my company name :colbert: not everyone who does security is a cop wannabee in 5XL tshirts and jeans

Lol

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
How do you badge someone

Can I badge someone?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Apparently you can go to Party City for step 1.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

How do you badge someone

Can I badge someone?

If you ever id yourself on a stop as ozymandickass you'll never get a ticket

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

How do you badge someone

Can I badge someone?

Step 1: Acquire Badge.

Step 2: Slap people with the badge.

Step 3: Acquire Badger.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Branis posted:

If you ever id yourself on a stop as ozymandickass you'll never get a ticket

printing this and stapling it to my registration/insurance.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

How do you badge someone

Can I badge someone?

idk dude im not a cop. but I flash a badge at them like the piece of poo poo I am and tell them to get the gently caress out under the threat of being arrested for trespassing, then I Talk some poo poo to try to get them to batter me in some manner

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

LeoMarr posted:

idk dude im not a cop. but I flash a badge at them like the piece of poo poo I am and tell them to get the gently caress out under the threat of being arrested for trespassing, then I Talk some poo poo to try to get them to batter me in some manner

Security.txt

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

LeoMarr posted:

The reason I ask is because I make upwards of 6 or 7 arrests per week and the officers seem to hate responding.

Well, this makes a lot of sense now, looking back.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Rare footage of LeoMarr in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwojYg2DvVM&feature=youtu.be&t=43

Complete with local PD thrilled to be there at the end.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
When I show cops my badge they don't give me tickets :smug:

Probably wouldn't work on Whip though...

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

lol if it weren't for the design of the skateboard I'd have sworn based on that guy's hair it was filmed in like 1981

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah what kind of rear end in a top hat would post in this thread while working for a private company?

*Rides golf cart into the sunset.*

I'm a white collar PI . All I do is run background checks, make FOIA requests, snoop on Facebook and tell employers if their potential employee fits the requirements or not. But I do help some repo guys every other weekend or so by tracking down folks who fled with their 19% financed 98 Pontiac Grand Prix.

I gently caress over poor all the time so I should be allowed to post, but I don't have a badge so I'm not sure if I should

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:justpost: repo stories are the best

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
so what's the black male/dog death count among the posters itt? how many points you boys racked up?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I wish that video ended with the cop ollying off the flower bed.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

A misanthrope posted:

so what's the black male/dog death count among the posters itt? how many points you boys racked up?

this week or this year

or in our whole lives?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

By black do you mean brown, or just African American?

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

A misanthrope posted:

Both of my pets that I had euthanized at a vet's office were black male dogs.

So I guess my count is 2.

My current Doberman is also black, male and about 10 years old. He's probably going to peace out any day now, I'll be sure to update my death count to 3 when it happens.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

pretty funny how poorly worded this is, gj mate

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I killed a white dog once

loving up your preconceptions itt

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I think LeoMarr is broken now.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
What felonies could one be charged with for hunting homeless people on a remote, uninhabited island?

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Dingleberry posted:

What felonies could one be charged with for hunting homeless people on a remote, uninhabited island?

Poaching.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Dingleberry posted:

Impersonating an officer

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Dingleberry posted:

Littering.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
homeless aren't considered people in America, but nuisance animals, which means there is no permit and no limit for them. Bag as many as you want!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

There's still places around here that will pay out $2 for homeless pelts, it's how my grandfather put food on the table.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
If you are gonna hunt them for pelts try to select a caliber that will leave as much of the hide intact, or go for headshots.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Branis posted:

homeless aren't considered people in America, but nuisance animals, which means there is no permit and no limit for them. Bag as many as you want!

In Portland apparently they're a protected species, like seagulls, and can't be disturbed or made to move even when sleeping in a pedestrian thoroughfare.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Obviously homeless people are just down on their luck and surely they haven't been doing this for 20+ years. No, they're just innocent hard working blue collar workers downtrodden by the throes of society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

Obviously homeless people are just down on their luck and surely they haven't been doing this for 20+ years. No, they're just innocent hard working blue collar workers downtrodden by the throes of society.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUQFDxJedg

• Locked thread