Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

The Nastier Nate posted:

I don't think any game is more perfect for this sim than Jenga.

I'm surprised some variation on Hungry Hungry Hippos doesn't come standard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown
Forget your Mouse Traps, let's go all-in with this bad boy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVVMh0hr-Mc

(I had this. Yes, it owned.)

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

Holy poo poo, thanks for the memories! Also, I have played Moue Trap by the legit rules - it sucks :colbert:

I have, too, and I barely remember the rules. The way I recall, it's like any other board game where you collect cheese and race for the end, except at the end you all play russian roulette with the mouse trap to determine the winner which renders everything prior more or less meaningless.

EDIT: Goofy Golf Machine really was the game you'd always wanted Mouse Trap to be. It's just a game of watching cool stuff happen, with loss or victory basically an afterthought.

Rocketlex fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Apr 20, 2014

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

Allen Wren posted:

Right now it just seems to be that surgeon simulation but with cards and dice.

Well I think it's obvious what needs to happen now.

Rocketlex
Oct 21, 2008

The Manliest Knight
in Caketown

MrBims posted:

Vassal Engine already exists. There is no way on earth this is going to be any more suitable than that - could you imagine picking up 40 dice one at a time every time you do any attack?

Make a tower of 40 dice and then smash it with the ceremonial Rolling Stick.

EDIT: Alternately, you could probably just spawn 40 dice above the table and let 'em fall.

• Locked thread