Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Broken Loose posted:

I still have yet to see what this has over VASSAL, other than random shitheads flipping the table.

Uh, if you want to use this for super serious game playing you're kind of missing the point of it, I feel. I mean, just looking at the video for it on Steam gives you a good idea of what you're actually supposed to do with it, mostly. Which is attempt playing for a turn or two, then start cheating like crazy or throwing pieces around, or stuff like that. At no point does it ever seem like anything but a silly physics-based real life tabletop gaming simulator. Vassal is good for serious play, but it doesn't let me cheat at Monopoly as the banker, or flip the board in Risk, or play Jenga online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread