Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lavender Philtrum
May 16, 2011

I played a bunch of this with some guys. I like it, although a lot of times the winning thing was swapping a card into someone else's hand and then using the Guard to call them out as having it.

Also, does anyone want to teach me how to play Android: Netrunner/play with me?
I have a setup that includes playmats. Only core set though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lavender Philtrum
May 16, 2011
Could I get a show of hands for anyone interested in a goon TTS Netrunner tournament? It's really easy to learn and a ton of fun with way more depth than you'd expect, right off the bat.

Been addicted to this poo poo recently and would love to have a little tourney with all custom decks. I'm pretty new but I wouldn't mind losing to more experienced players if I get to learn.

Lavender Philtrum
May 16, 2011

m2pt5 posted:

Does nobody play this anymore or just nobody posts about it? I went looking for this thread because I wanted to share a thing I made, but it's been four months dead. I hope enough people got the game on sale to revive the thread.

Anyway, on to the thing I made - I was surprised to not see Knightmare Chess on the workshop, so I scanned the 'set 2' I had sitting in a drawer.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363692154

I really like the concept but besides playing 1-on-1 netrunner which isn't for everyone / you have to be in a certain mood, it seems to be impossible to get anyone to sit still for 2 seconds long enough to play a real game, and all anyone ever seems to want to do is play loving Uno and Cards against Humanity.

I kind of don't blame them though because whenever I load up a new game and see a confusing, vague rules document and 4 of my friends expect me to explain everything to them perfectly in 2 seconds I totally understand why Uno and CaH are so popular. They're really loving easy. Which has a lot of value in TTS.

Lavender Philtrum
May 16, 2011

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

The BSG board game is on here, so now I'm interested in playing this. Any of you up for it?

I've heard that's really really good, I might be interested.

• Locked thread