Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Ideally people could design games around the systems too, dunno if anyone actually cares enough or will care about this thing in like a month. But it'd be neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Smoremaster posted:

This game is great, I've been spending way too much time making custom decks:

Mille Bornes, though the quality is inconsistent because I couldn't find good high res images of all the cards. Works well enough though.

Scopa, based on the traditional Neapolitan art. Found a nice high res source for this one, and was able to make it look even better in Photoshop.

Cards Against Humanity. I wasn't happy with the existing version on Nexus, which is the one that every game I've joined uses, because the resolution is poo poo and the whole thing looks kind of slapped together. I went to the website and used their official pdf to make high res cards. Huge pain in this rear end but it looks pretty.

It's tedious, but it's worth it. I can't wait for custom pieces and placemats. I want to play Carcassonne or Puerto Rico. :getin:

edit: One thing that's been bothering me is that the lighting is pretty dim in most of the backgrounds, except the field one. Forgot to change to that background before taking my screenshots.

Did you upload these?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Do people play this online or would I want my friends to get a copy if I wanted to play something with other people.

• Locked thread