Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
now this is the sort of constructive activity i really wanted to see the op engage in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Wisened Teen

ron color

apt gangbang posted:

pretend i emptyquoted all of dogcrash truther's posts in this thread

cuntman.net

the rivalry between papa john and papa murphy grows violent with the discovery of a dangerous new ingredient

ron color
cheese

ron color
o wait no papa murph good

dogcrash truther
@pizza_dad just had #pizza

@pizza_dad delivery pizza

@pizza_dad bad# pizza

@pizza_dad Watching some old home videos. You may never grow older but my love for you grows every day. RIP to my darling son.

@pizza_dad cold pizza #still good

@pizza_dad making pizza

Matoi Ryuko

@pizza_dad trying poison ivy on my pizza #YOLO

dogcrash truther
Ok so this is a commercial for pizza hut where basically these teenagers get chased onto a pizza hut by zombies (hot right now) and then it cuts to all the teenagers and zombies during around a table and chowing down on some tasty 'za

dogcrash truther
Pizza piñata

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

Ok so this is a commercial for pizza hut where basically these teenagers get chased onto a pizza hut by zombies (hot right now) and then it cuts to all the teenagers and zombies during around a table and chowing down on some tasty 'za

verily carefree

square slice of pizzxa folded in half with a hot dog and all the fixens inside it

dogcrash truther

the_soul_stealer posted:

square slice of pizzxa folded in half with a hot dog and all the fixens inside it

that's not a joke..its a fucken stroke of genius :D

bird.

what if you had one giant pepperoni and then you put sacue and cheese on it and put pieces of crust on top it would be reverse pizza

dogcrash truther

BrownianMotion posted:

what if you had one giant pepperoni and then you put sacue and cheese on it and put pieces of crust on top it would be reverse pizza

god idea but technically I think it would be inverse pizza?

dogcrash truther
[big strong voice] Welcome to...the Pizzaverse.

dogcrash truther
Cosmos: A Pizzatime Odyssey :D

dogcrash truther
Pizza: A Pizzatime Pizza starring Pete DePizza Pizza

Captain No-mates

im going to do biting political commentary

due to budget constraints in brazil olympics discus replace with pizza throw

dogcrash truther

Captain No-mates posted:

this is a good direction for pizza humor to go in, I think

GEExCEE

did somebody already do this one:

a clock where the hands are pizza slices and all the numbers just say "pizza time!"

The X-man cometh

Captain No-mates posted:

Msnbc did an expose on how corrupt the Pizzalympics have become.

beer pal

inside scoop on the crimea situation: putin's primary goal was to gain control of Yaroslav's Pizza Palace, purportedly the best pizza place in the former USSR

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther
In this feature length movie a family from Brownsville Texas mistakenly calls a pizzeria in Matomoros and the delivery driver is forced to try and sneak across the border. The movie takes place in 1992, before NAFTA made it easy to get pizza from Mexico.

GEExCEE

a pizza guy shows up at your house, the camera pans up and you see them holding up the pizza and it pans up further and you see his face but it's not a dude at all, it's a dog wearing like a little hat! and then the lid of the pizza box opens like it's a mouth and the pizza the dog is holding barks.

weird

by zen death robot
me: *stumbles home at four A.M.*
wife: where were you ive been up all night waiting
me: i had to work late, it's really busy at work
wife: no you were at the pizza store just like you have been every night this week! *breaks down crying*

Captain No-mates

man walks into a pizza

ouch!!

ulvir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pv6NWG8cw

bird.

Imagine flying saucers but actually just imagine flying pizzas coming to abduct you and then they put pizza implants into your stomach via your mouth

dogcrash truther

BrownianMotion posted:

Imagine flying saucers but actually just imagine flying pizzas coming to abduct you and then they put pizza implants into your stomach via your mouth

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3031191&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post353522238

The X-man cometh

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Pizza.
Pizza who?
Pizza at the door. It's time to party!

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Pizza.
Awesome, get in here, i fuckin'love pizza!

ass

siiiiiiiiiiiick :hehe:

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
A video game where you're a slice of pizza trying to get to the house for delivery while avoiding the fat people trying to eat you. You collect pepperonis along the way for bonus points.

beer pal

pac man was originally developed as a pizza hut promotional campaign, but the funding fell through. thats why hes shaped like that.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Swarms of Papa John's restaurants open in Iraq after oil drillers accidentally find reservoir of delicious tomato sauce.

weird

by zen death robot
pizza invaders, where pizzas are coming down to destroy the earth, so you have to launch people at the pizzas to eat them before they land

dogcrash truther
Gentlemen, the data are unequivocal. On September 10 2001 we reached Peak Pizza. New technologies have extended the Pizza Boom, but the future is clear; increase our stockpiles immediately. The price of pizza will be going through the roof.

dogcrash truther
Snowden: NSA program gave backdoor access to Dominos Pizza Tracker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
a mid80s style animated show about five young pilots and their transforming spaceships that become robots but instead of metal they are made of pizza and they combine to form s super pizza space robot

• Locked thread