Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011
:norway:

:iiam:

Upper right corner... Missiles. I think I know what the multiplayer is now. A lovely RTS :( Please don't disappoint us Kalypso!
On the second picture, it looks like areas have been filled in with concrete, so there is hope. A bit over the middle, what looks like a domed building with a concrete area next to it, with some trees. Thought it might just be the trees that made the concrete...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

Kilonum posted:

Just pre-ordered 5 today.

Hopefully I will not regret this decision.

Trip reports and first impressions asap please!

Been burned by to many games by now to pre order anything, so I need those trip reports! I want the game...

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

I like the dick mountain you got there... Upper part of picture, in the middle :dong:

What is the campaign about? Crazy missions, gather 10 billion bananas, defeat X troops? Or is it funny?

Dunno-Lars fucked around with this message at 22:03 on May 24, 2014

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

escalator dropdown posted:

Completely true. In my latest game, I've taken to flinging down 6-8 ranches whenever I start running out of uneducated jobs. Lots of llamas to feed wool into the cloth/clothing production chain, some pigs/goats/cattle for food variety. Keeps the dummies busy, and doesn't require corn as an input like factory farms do. That and dropping down blocks of new tourist development from time to time.

I think I've probably got 10? high schools, all packed, have the Visa immigration option picked, and I still end up blowing stacks of cash to import more high school educated citizens to fill those jobs anyway.

I think I'm up to 2700 or so population on that game using the population uncap mod, no issues so far. I did cap it at 5000, since I believe I read it really does start getting unstable above 6000 or so regardless of hardware.

Pictures please, I want to see that island and the oceanic traffic jam. How long have you played that game in eras and ingame years?

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

Thank you for the pictures, it looks gorgeous!

You should get those homeless people a home Escalator, 19 homeless is quite a few. Ignoring that it is 1%.

Never had the patience to make huge towns in 4. The best I made was a city totally self sufficient from selling insurance to eachother. The only thing that made money was offices, selling insurance. Imported all the food I needed, and everyone was happy. Best insured place on earth however. Is it possible to recreate this in 5?

• Locked thread