Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

If someone wants to start one I'll get in on it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Got my game from the good Dr. Looking forward to it!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Even if this is 4 with a shiny new coat of paint on it I will play the poo poo out of it.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I don't remember 3 or 4 having much in the way of videos at all. It was mostly just screenshots.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Poil posted:

But those castle towers look completely out of place.

Nonsense, this is Tropico! El Presidente built those with his own two hands in defense of our glorious country!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Baronjutter posted:

Those castle towers look ok for the colonial era, but even so there's way too many of them and it looks stupid.

And this is why you will be CRUSHED in multiplayer.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Phanos posted:

So Ars Technica put out a review for Tropico 5 a few hours ago: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/tropico-5-review-empire-building-with-a-bit-too-much-guidance/

I can't say I'm too surprised that its a mixed bag. I didn't pre-order but now I'm a little hesitant to buy it.

I'm still going to play the shot out of it as soon as I can.

Bloodly posted:

I don't know about that. I own Tropico 2, and that's painful to play, to me at least.

Tropico 2 was pretty easy. Wait was that the pirates? The pirates one was really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:negative: I could have sworn my graphics card was DX11 capable but it isn't. Why god, why!?

• Locked thread