Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Is there any way to kill the radio announcer or am I stuck with her antics until my ears bleed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

It's slightly less funny, but only because building descriptions require two clicks to get to.

One of the music tracks however sound like someone made it in Sibelius, added midi voices and called it a day.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Broken Cog posted:

Ah thanks. I liked the writing in 4, and I feel the campaign would have been rather boring if it wasn't for the quality of the writing(and music), so it's kind of a selling point for me. I think I'll watch some streams to check it out.

The music bit is super weird because there are some tracks which are brilliant, in theme and by artists probably located in the Caribbean, Latin- or South America. And then there's some midi stuff.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

You should look into buying a steam key from another vendor than Steam.

edit: vvv the exchange rate from American dollars to something else might also sweeten the deal.

champagne posting fucked around with this message at 11:51 on May 24, 2014

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

jBrereton posted:

This is the exact opposite of true, oysters are actually extremely sensitive to pollution of various kinds, and commercial shellfish farming has suffered a lot in the last few decades because of poor environmental management :eng101:

:thejoke:

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Speedball posted:

At least the cabinet had functions in addition to being a roadblock to edicts. (Depending on its setting, it could sway votes, prevent rebels or make people educate faster.)

It also had a flavor text worth $20 per month.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Considering the shallow depths of SimCity 2013 this is probably the better city builder.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Especially when you have a population of 4k :v: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

That's not the point. The music was great in T4, why the step down?

• Locked thread