Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Jackard posted:

Random Shopkeeper: "Oh by the way here's the next place you need to go on your quest, just throwing it out there"

This made me laugh so incredibly hard, no lead up to or anything just "You're next quest should be here and you'll be able to obtain this item!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Wow that was some episode, it was awesome but I wish I had waited for the /co/mrade stream. Either way looking forward to S2.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Well the anime stream I watch on saturdays I watch and crack jokes at disbanded. Will miss this anime but can't watch anime without friends and drinks. Too bad I wish I could see this anime out, hope it's good.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

MagicBoots posted:

I don't see the problem, just replace the friends with more drinks :confused:.

We got back together.

Also I don't pirate, I have a crunchyroll account but only choose to watch anime with others. Watching it alone makes you realize how dumb it is. Taking pot shots at it owns.

• Locked thread