Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Ehh, before I was tolerating this because I'm a sucker for fantasy shows. :v:

Seeing the plot go all Bhaalspawn finally has me interested

Jackard fucked around with this message at 06:31 on May 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

This was just one of those forgettable D&D sessions where nothing loving happened.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Lurking Haro posted:

There are a lot of Chaikas out there, one might be doing just that.
That Chaika would be like The Lady from Black Company, except working to prevent the resurrection of Gaz and rule the empire in his stead.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Blhue posted:

Well now I want a Black Company anime that will never happen. Thanks.
Its okay, just continue watching the childish patsy Chaika that inevitably fucks everything up by resurrecting the major villain of the setting

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

chumbler posted:

I actually want the ending to be Chaika and crew overcome many trials and tribulations to gather all her father's body parts, and they give him that funeral she wants and then she drives off into the sunset. That's it. Nothing happens. The end. The story was about the journey, not any climax.
Gonna be the villain banking on the stupidity of the protagonists but they manage to overcome with their vaguely-defined magical powers and a dragon

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

Oops, they all died from a magic fuel fight accident
Next episode focuses on acquiring magic fuel... :tinfoil:

(But don't they already have that in the form of her father's remains?)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Random Shopkeeper: "Oh by the way here's the next place you need to go on your quest, just throwing it out there"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Phobophilia posted:

When Frederica offered him a choice to class switch, his responses really kicks off some gears in his head. He says that he'll consider it, but he knows that Frederica offers him a role that he truly wants.
Hope one of them gets a class change from Ninja to Dragoon, because another season of their current tricks would get old.

• Locked thread